TOTAL CARE WITH A SATISFACTION
DL Auto Care Pty Ltd is a family owned and run by qualified and experience team and decades of experience spanning workshops in Australia and beyond.
David Ha (Director) was starting his career as a student at Viet-Germany Technology University in Vietnam (1992-1997) in Automotive Mechanical Technology Engineer course, during this time, David also combined between study and practical/work at his family car dealership as Shop Floor Supervisor and Service Adviser before moving to Australia in 1998.
In Australia, David started as General Mechanic for a mobile repairer business based in Sunshine for few years, then he moved onto an quality inspector and auditor position with Toyota Motor Corporation Australia LTD, while studying mechanical engineering at Victoria University, earning a Masters degree in research with his thesis on reduce emission and increase efficiency on turbocharger engine. This effort offered him a role with Toyota as a quality vehicle inspection system engineer, where he stayed until production shut down at Toyota in 2017. This role activities also brought him a huge knowledge in automotive repair industry:
- Daily presentation at Quality supervision meeting to distribute vehicle defects data to each department responsibility and resolution
- Sample built/audit vehicle evaluation and report from Shipping Quality Audit & warranty defect
- Responsible for final inspection/assessment of vehicle body repaired/damage returned
- Customer & warranty feedback such as investigation and escalation to production
- Training and technical support for wheel alignment, hybrid de-energise and re-energise, wheel balance, engine issue etc
- Monitoring and managing all activities & evidences of safety audits for QC Inspection Department.
To bring higher level of working standard at DL Auto Care, David also managed to get extra qualifications
- Certificate 3 in Automotive Mechanical Technology (Light Vehicle) AUR30405
- Certificate 3 in Automotive Electrical Technology AUR30308
- Vicroad Licensed Vehicle Tester Certificate
- Certificate 4 in vehicle loss assessing AUR40511
- Certificate 2 in automotive air conditioning Technology AUR20216
- Certificate in Accident Investigation Reporting
David always employed experience staff maintaining a high quality of service and a customer-first approach to work, maintaining a high standard of workmanship, honesty and openness about the nature of repairs. As part of the repair experience customers can opt for pick-up and delivery or a free loan vehicle by booking in advance, and all repairs come with a complimentary wash and vacuum. DL Team always advise a best solution for customer with a goal”Total care with a satisfaction”.